Friday, June 14, 2013

Feels So Good

Feels So Good is my baby, she's been in the works for 2 years coming now - first as a fiction story - now as a screenplay. Because of this I'm not too keen on telling the entire story of it, or even sharing segments of it, but it has been received very well, so here's a small update.

Today's been kind of a "day off" comparative to this past week of finishing up some Didion, Vonnegut, Ellis, and Kerouac. I've done a bit of editing and writing for Feels So Good as well, we're currently on the 42nd page, here's a peek:

And since it was my day off I did some concept stuff as well.

Call this the unofficial poster,

Or something like that.
Still unsure, but, at least the hairstyle and lack of arm give you something into the storyline of Lolita.

That said, I should probably get back to work. 

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations on your progress! Looking forward to the finished product.

    ReplyDelete